The Benefits of an EPA Maintenance Agreement
- Regularly scheduled maintenance can increase operating efficiency.
You’ll get more cooling and heating for your energy dollar.
- Reduce the likelihood of inconvenient and costly emergency calls.
- We’ll correct minor problems before they grow into major problems.
- Prolong the effective life of your equipment.
- Major manufacturers strongly recommend regularly scheduled maintenance for your system’s best performance.
- One day replacement. If you want to replace your old Home Comfort System, we can install a new system in one day, so you don’t have to go a night without comfort.
- A 15% discount (parts and labor) is provided on all repairs to your air conditioning and heating system.
- Multi-unit discount. If you have more than one central air conditioning and heating system, additional systems are discounted.
- Champion Technician.® We go through an extensive interview process to find the kind of people you want in your home. They’re drug-free, courteous, friendly, neat, and clean.
- Service guaranteed four times longer. How many times have you called a company that guarantees their work for 30 or even 90 days? With us, you get a full one-year guarantee.
- No run-around charge. Our trucks carry hundreds of parts and supplies. We’ll probably have the exact part you need right on the truck, but, if we don’t, you won’t be charged extra for us to get it.
- Never an overtime charge. Even if your Home Comfort System breaks on Sunday, that’s no problem. We’ll fix it at regular rates with no overtime charges.
- Our Extra Privilege Agreement is transferable to subsequent owners of your home.
- It makes your home more marketable.
- Protection against inflation. Your investment is fixed. There will be no increase during the agreement period.
- You choose between these easy payment options: cash, check, and all major credit cards.